Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stone Age again. Haha, these few days in school were pretty funny! haha.

Last Friday was Lynn's and Fongwa's birthday, Jeannette smashed cake on Lynn, she threw back, and jeannette threw it at me. What on earth right. Haha.

On Saturday, on the way to school, I lost my wallet again. So we went for the dsa thingy. And we were like the ushers and the food people. Me and Wanjun were giving out the files [how come we don't have!], while Jiajian and Serene were giving out drinks. And one parent was late, so the 4 of us had to wait outside, but we missed the speech so it is not a totally lose-lose situation. haha. And once they closed the doors, we started eating. The currypuff was delicious. haha. I ate about 7. Haha. And serene wants to buy yet another bag. hahaha!

Sunday I was queueing for donuts.

And I forgot about the rest of the week.

Check Out our Geog Blog!
prettymamaearth.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home