Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Howdy! I turned to look at the clock, and got the shock of my life. Guess what!

Okay nevermind.

& you know what! My sister went up the bus and she realised she forgot to bring her ezlink card. haha. The same suay bong sister. haha. It took my perfect guidance to get her to the house. Yippae!

At AuntayLingling's house, we came early to help her, so I cut the leaves into the pasta and grated the lemon zest into the barrrrley! haha. Then the guys were doing the barrbecue so the rest stayed in the house and eat what they produced. haha. And after eating, we played the game of life! haha. And they should play monopoly instead. hahaha. Because I was a double suay bong in the game. Firstly, I got only 20,000 for my salary and I had so many loans. haha. And my career was like an artist which earns almost nothing. haha. And guess what! Joshua got like 5 kids, so his kid insurance is like expensive. haha. And after trading salary with joanne [90,000], I did not even step on a single payday!!! okay. At least I wasn't the poorest. haha.

I ate like 18 marshmallows and we played some bombahaiyo game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home