Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yesterday Simin called and we were talking about JCs.

Melinda: VJ orientation, we have to do lotszxzxz of mass dances right??
Simin: OH YES, on the first day, second day etc.
Melinda: OH NO HOW HOW HOW I HATE HATE HATE MASS DANCES AND CHEERS AND ALL THE CHEESY CORNY SCHOOL SPIRIT STUFFS.
.
.
.
.
Simin: Mass dance quite cool what!
Melinda: Uh... no?
Simin: It is LOR! You always like that one!! Cedar cheers also don't like!
Melinda: Oh my puhleese, Cedar Solid right? That's like the dumbest cheer on earth. Damn corny can!
Simin: Nooooooooo! It's nice!!!
.
.
.
.
Melinda: My friend said that last day, VJ will go to Suntec City and dance the mass dance. I'm gonna pon that day. Like pretend I have tummy ache.
Simin: Ehhhhhhh!
(This was the longest and screechest 'Eh' I have ever heard in my entire life)
.
.
.
.
Simin: If you get VJ, will you appeal out??
Melinda: Eh... no lah, won't. BUT, if during the mass dance on the first day, no guy approaches to dance with me, I'll appeal to RI straightway. Hahahahhaaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home