Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged By JayeJaye! Hahaha

7 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
  1. Not getting to pee when your bladder is about to burst.
  2. Competitions and blah
  3. Heights (Can you imagine dropping on cars!?!?!?)
  4. Losing my handphone or wallet or anything important cause it's so ma fan
  5. Seeing a flasher (Can you imagine seeing that big fat thingy!?)
  6. People looking down on me
  7. Seeing like 954738473 strands of hair after bathing even though it's not exactly mine.

7 THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST

  1. Basketball + Team mates!!!
  2. Running
  3. Church Camps (Lurrrbzx the sleep)
  4. Adidas thingays
  5. Library!!! Hahaha Which means books lah!
  6. Acting cool
  7. Friends ahnd fahmily!

7 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM

  1. Light Fan Aircon (W/o it I'll just die)
  2. Textbooks and Books! Haha
  3. Alarm Clock! Haha
  4. My highly perfumed (In a way) pillow! Haha
  5. MY ADIDAS BAGS. VARLY IMPORTANT
  6. Uhm, clothes?
  7. My medals because I'll admire it every moment. Haha.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU

  1. I faked puked when I was young so I didn't have to eat. Hahaha
  2. I joined drama club, art club, netball, science club, choir, athletics and basketball (In that order) in primary schoool! Haha
  3. I don't realle enjoy channel 8 shows because it's highly hazardous towards my mental health. Haha
  4. I love to disturb animals (Meow when it's a dog, Bark when it's a cat)
  5. I must sleep 7 hours a day. Haha
  6. When I play the piano, I pretend I'm Clayderman.
  7. When I run, I pretend I'm Alison Felix. Hahahah

7 THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

  1. Share the gospel. Yep Yep.
  2. Find the hottest mint on earth.
  3. Do pole- vaulting.
  4. Get married to... hahaha
  5. Tour Germany!!!
  6. Run in the 10k marathon! Haha
  7. Swim with the sharks.

7 THINGS YOU CAN DO

  1. I can run and play basketball!
  2. I can play the piano and recorder!
  3. I can imitate people's mannerisms! hahaha
  4. I can make you laugh (Ermzx if I try)
  5. I can make myself be varly egoistic. Haha
  6. I can draw if I want to! haha
  7. I can write poems on teenage pregnancy. (HAHAHA)

7 THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST

  1. Oh man! Coool beans!
  2. I am a very shy girl.
  3. Wo di hua yu hao bang oh!
  4. That wangmama super biased nehzxz!
  5. -Saying what other people say-
  6. Wah bth! (Buay tahan)
  7. Eh, I dont know!

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE

  1. Erm not trying too hard?
  2. Being able to be a comedian! haha
  3. Able to talk about everything for erm ever?
  4. Feeeling comfartable with each other! haha
  5. Christian!
  6. Taller than me! hahaha
  7. Must erm... love me? haha

7 CELEBRITY CRUSHES

  1. Johnathan Rhys Meyers
  2. Adrien Brody!!!
  3. Agyness Deyn (Female hahaha)
  4. Harrison Ford
  5. Topher Grace
  6. Ah Jack Sparrow
  7. Some Hongkong guy whom I forgot. haha
  8. And so on and so forth. haha

I took like don't know how many years to do this! hahaha. Today was ruuuther fun but I'm tired!!! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home