Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, October 12, 2007

Haha Hello Jungle! Anyway I"m leaving that post there as written proof that my sister hackkked into my account for 1 reason- boosting confidence.

Haha. Anyway got back our results yesterday and today.
Maths, Hist.- a
The rest B and chinese C! Hahahhaha Yay, I passed my chinese! :D

First and foremost,I would like to thank God for giving me strength to do it! I would also like to thank my family for being there always, having a bloated tummy that aids in thinking, I would also like to thank all hardworking and nice teachers, for their continuous efforts and undying perseverance. Specially(not so special) to MissWong who forced me to pass up my chinese homework to raise my CA marks, for chengmoihwee xiaojie to understand my chinese limits and hence pass my compo. Not forgetting all my classmates and friends, who worked hard with me, all along the journey, full of snails and lizards, and here we are! Not forgetting my never failing signo 0.38 pens, which never fail to provide nice and smooth ink coming out, and for not breaking down halfway. And to my long ruler, curve ruler and string (and other mathematical instruments) for not snapping halfway. Also, to the fruit juice I drank in the morning, for not giving me diarrhoea, the wind that came into the class, it soothed my mind and refreshed my heart. Not forgetting my table lamps, fan and aircon, for giving me the perfect condition to study in. And thank you my smelly pillow, for giving me better sleep after each tedious night of studying. Not forgetting my dog, bear, rabbit, pooh and bearbear2.
Thanks alot one and all.

I sound as if I won the nobel peace award. Xie La, Xie La.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home