Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bear Bear! (can you hear the exam free tone?)

I lost my Geography tb part D the day before the exam.
Haha, Geography peper marked the end of the exam. But it still feeeeels the same, shall do some graphs later. haha. And, me, crystal and Jiajian= not exam free. Because we still have cheena homework to complete. Suay Bong. Urrrgh! Since my sis kept telling me her cheena notes and cheena itself is varrrrrli good, let her do lorzxzxzxz.

After that we went out. (wait, school is already out). Went to Orchard there. Walked and walked and walked and what? Walk. bebe Spent loads of time at topshop. hahahaha. Because Serene wanted to buy something but the sales people were all wearing it. Haha. Bought ratatouille notepad! :D
Yay Yay Yay Yay!
And I also got myself mouse shoes. Haha.

Tooday had peeahno. Then sneaked into Victoriajc to get the goodiebag! (open house) It was becuase I was under strong influence from my sis! :D

I'm reading into the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home