Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Love CedarBball :]

Today we had lit. Then match with Jurong.

While running rounds Jiamin sprained her ankle. Serene and Lynn wasn't in perfect condition. It's not fair! haha. I sounded like some 3 year old kid. If everything was fair, we wouldn't have to do Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry. I prayed for Jiamin while running and miraculously she could play! ThankGod! We started ogay. I risked my life to save one ball which was 0.8 metres away from the line, I rolled it in and Audrey caught it and she could have scored another 2 because no one was defending her and the Jurong ref had the audacity to blow her out-of-tune whistle claiming that it was out!
!
Then Jiajian sprained her ankle. Wanjun you rock! You played really well today! :D Today I did nothing much but only 20 suicides. The only thing I did was to zui up and down the court.
We won 36-14! :D

Our seniors played and I love you too! :D

We had a talk that turned out talking about history. haha. Can seniors be really close with juniors? hoho. I'm going to kill liyin for telling the whole world what I told her. :}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home