Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HAHAHA. Today was a really hilarious day.

the sports day list was out. so our class started to fill it in. haha. Our class was uberly enthusiastic please! we took part in everything except the novelty race as we decided that we shall not embarrass ourselves. haha. After even thinking of that day to come, I started getting so nervous. ohman. okay i shall type every event out even though I know that no one will read it. haha. wait. it allows others to strategise to win. we must confess.

then again, we shall not. haha

I'm running 10x80! 800! 4x100! 4x400! i was so scared that I could burst.

Today after training I told the huaband and wife joke. haha it was super funny. I slapped jiajian and it was the funniest among all. haha.

GoodBye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home