Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, March 01, 2007

HAPPY OAC HOLIDAY! :D
& that is thurs&fri!
and happy oac for sec3s!

today we had art, sorry we were late because there was a massive jam outside the school. and I met one nice and one horrid woman today. haha. let me tell you a horrid story with a nice ending. it begins by me leaving my ezlink card in class. wonderful isn't it?

-goes up the bus
-throws in 55cents
[remembers that I was in schooluni]
-bus driver started talking
-I had completely no idea what shew as blabbering
-I started arguing
-she told me to shut up and sit down
-sits the rocky bus ride
-getting down, asks for her name
-does not allow me to take a picture
-raining buckets
-one kind lady gave me her umbrella
:D !
how nice is that!

today everyone thought that i was late for school. it was 7 already but i was still at my house. haha. art was fun. haha. we did some silkscreen thing and i partnered serene! then we stayed back to finish writing our 'inspiring person' compo. and we went to eat!

yesterday! we saw the sec3s in many colours. haha. oac! me, serene and crystal were playing hand games during recess and it was super funny! haha. the ohpillar, the santa claus and we were laughing like crazy until mrtan came in. he showed us some illusion thing and 2 videos. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home