Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, March 02, 2007

Good Afternoon!

Pasta for breakfast
Pasta for lunch
Pasta for tea
Pasta for dinner
Pasta for supper

What a Wonderful Pasta Day! :D

Second day of holiday. That's what i'm doing here, and today no one thought I was late for school, because I didn't go to school! haha. No bus drivers to complain about. haha. I woke up at 9. I stared in awe. I thought it was 12. But then I remembered that i slept at 0830 yesterday! haha. I've done most homework accept for online cheena and history! haha. :D Maybe that's the second reason I'm here.

Okay. I don't have any idea what I was crapping there. haha. ohyes I forgot! Yesterday a special day!
Happy Formation Day!

I hope i don't taste blood while coughing. We officially have plenty of tests on the first wek of school so we better start studying! We have priorities! And ooooh! I dreamed I was running 10km again! This time it felt vonderfull!

I'm going to abandon blogger now for -Pasta for lunch.

Sasi's birthday- tomorrow!
Serene's birthday- Sunday!

You're my wonderwall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home