Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

school has been increasingly fun. haha

haha. and yay i've cleared my cheena stuffs, haha it was like a 100kg weight off! haha. ayeaye jj crys! haha

& running on the treadmill for 34 minutes is terribly boring. ahh.

during science experiments! haha.
-starch solution in a visking tubing
-20 drops of iodine in half a beaker of water

and the outcome is supposed to be- starch solutions turns dark blue.

haha. me crystal (she's my funny lab partner!) haha. we added like almost half the bottle of iodine! haha. everytime tbc turned. we squirted one. and the starch did turn dark blue. haha. ours were like dark dark yellow! and the rest like really light! haha. and we told serene and jj and they added alot toooo! haha. and mrstan was like [at us]
"this group is the best ah!"
hahahaha. victory :D
yay me, crys, ser and jj's experiments were the best! hahaha.

crystal was like crazy in cheena and she was really scared of the saliva noise. haha. so fun. she was like possessed and me and jj were laughing like siao!

and today we stayed back for the match vs nyjc. lynn dropped her wallet in the toilet bowl before flushing the toilet. ya you know. haha. smelly welly! haha.

during recess on both days!
yesterday
crystal saw a bug on jiajian's shirt and starting ahhing rhythmically like an alarm clock. haa. me and serene didn't want to know her so we sped up, and kept hearig the alarm cloack. haha. my tummy was aching like siao.
today
haha. and we siamed jiajian and ran up, until when she was running with serene, [the same ahhing noise] her shoe dropped off and me, aisyah and jj were bursting outside 2i. eek. 2i.

YAY I LOVE SCHOOL ALOT. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home