Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ahhh! My shoulder hurts and it hurts. haha. i distinctly remember serene shouting when i fell. haha. And I apparently don't know how i managed to slide half a metre on such a rough floor. But I managed. haha

Okay my arms are so accident prone! haha. first i sprained my pinky, then i sprained my index, then i sliced my other pinky and i almost sprained my elbow and now my shoulder. hahaha. :D

and there's a maths common test tomorrow! (so what am i doing here?)

haha. and All The Best to the Bdiv! You all know you can do it yay!

& I Love You, I Love You All Along,
& I Miss You, Been Far Away For Far Too Long
I Keep Dreaming
You'll Be With Me & You'll Never Go
I'll Stop Breathing If I Don't See You Anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home