Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'M FROM CEDAR AND I'M FROM SEC2S.
AND I'M LOVIN' IT. :D

hello friends of the environment. school's so cool. it even rhymes so it's meant to be this way.

school is boring and funny you have to yawn and laugh at the same time. you'll go like uarhahaha. and i don't care how boring it is, if it lets me do well. yesterday was a day of shoes and shoes. i forgot to take back the cool adidas shoes from joanne's house so i wore the mag's nike. man it's like running in heels! haha. then nicey audrey lee lent me her shoe, it was alot better but not better than adidas for sure. :D haha thanks audrey!

my sis just sits on the piano randomly and plays yu jian.
i enjoy imaginating a scene with only one as the bg msc.
i strum an air guitar with to be with you.
i imagine dancing contemporary with unwritten.
straightjacketfeeling gives you confidence.
boston makes you jump and run.

in the image of God, we were made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home