Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, December 11, 2006

Vacation Bible School!

day one
i took the bus there, and it was late! haha. i reached and did 3 more names on the poohbears and got my nametag. haha. it is Lovely Melinda! don't you think it's just too cool! i was incharge of the p1s. haha. they were really cute yay! we sang then went up for missionary story, teabreak then bible story. haha. my dad was the main chef so he cooked chicken stew. ooooh. i could smell it from the 3rd level! haha. the p1s were doing i wanna be like a tree for the presentation. haha. i think i did over 100 times of actions for that song. then there were the games! i took the apple group and played the shark game, then the pirate game. haha. that one was super funny, and the egg game! ahh. my group dropped 3 eggs, including me, i broke one. haha. i can get back my $500 dollars! yay! i crushed an egg with my hand and it splattered everywhere. i smelt... eggy? and don't know who only know how to stand there and laugh and eat gummy bears. nice.

day two
i went for training again. the normal stuff again, haha. and took the 13 from my school all the way to east coast terminal. we did the same thing again, and they had art. heral was complaining about the fat brush he got. i found one skinny one andgave it to him. and he was like "thats the best thing that happened!" haha. you know some people are just too kind. went over to do the cover, and kevyn was beside me. haha. her bodyguard came over and why-you-not-helping-her me. haha. then the rest were like "eh, stop it la, mervin!" haha. we stayed over that day and i ate almost 20 gummies. nice. then we went to play the piano, and tried the organ. my father cooked beehoon and i ate plates only. haha. i brough my bear mervin took it and don't know what he did with it. haha. later, emrick took it and sarted kicking and pulling and not returning it to me. badboy bad bad boy. bathed, and emrick was trying to teach me magic, cheh! some magic. hahaha. sleeping time, but the girls youth helpers, me, my sisters, joanna, joanne, loretta went down to raid the fridge. my mom cooked the chicken wings perfectly just now so we ate all up. haha. nice. and we were stargazing. beautiful beautiful, aye.

day three
woke up, ate, sang, me joanne loretta joanna did the registration. normal lessons, nice lunch. haha. and they kept practising i wanna be like a tree. and games. each group supposed to find their own waterbombs. haha. my group got 25. and use that water bombs to throw at each other, each group has a newspaper and you have to keep it as dry as possible. haha. we put ours in emrick's shoe. and not supposed to throw it above the waist. joshua walked pass the helpers and james threw one i think above the stomach. he complained and complained and keemin was like "okay, james -20 points" haha. the last part was picking up the plastic bags. haha. mervin so smart, want to help lemon cheat but he broke 2 water bombs. hahahaha loretta left early! keane too! and bathing, i had to bathe sarah. haha. and the performance! yay! everyone did well! (:



me and harel! yay! haha


girl. girl. kevyn.


emrick self portrait. he doesn't look really cute here. haha


joey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home