Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, November 13, 2006

HELLOHELLO!

i've not posted for many days! yay! haha. and jj lynn aisyah! i trained my abs by laughing so much during lunch. haha.

timmaye the tapeworm!
no ARCH!
no bus 291!
wrong number 11!
haha

and i ate so much chocolate fondue my dreams have been brown backgrounds.

I SANG WITH ALL MY LUNGS! haha.

today i didnt train much since there was a big problem with my knee, so i perfected my under baskets. haha. it started raining so heavily i could pee inmy pants, but it was cold as well it got frozen. haha. my uniform turned to the super newcolour. and the buses were getting colder and colder, they were trying to freeze me.
met pris and had lunch. haha. eh! i reached exactly at 0105 okay! im so punctual you could pee in your pants. haha. we ate and walked.

seen somebody who could totally turn your appetite 360 degrees around?

no i saw someone who could turn the food in my tummy 360 degrees into puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home