Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, June 29, 2006

yesterday, the seniors made us do medicine ball drills again. our arms were killing us! and the rest, of yesterday, i forgot what happened. haha

today! the normal days, but i seemed extremely pleased with myself, but i dont know why? and yay! my seniors won queenstown! 40.12. charlotte played all quarters, solid eh? and me, serene, lynn stayed back to do, eh do homework. ya. and jiamin came abit later. then after that, i went to compass point to buy my gao ji hua wen textbook! haha. 4 days just passed, like that, and i haven't bought my textbook, workbook and shou ce haha. and i went with jm and al. i feel terribly crappy. like lame, but still able to walk on two feet. then i met my sister, who seemed terribly hungry. want to eat? dream on! haha

and i actually ran laps, something like the zes, but smaller version only(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home