Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, June 12, 2006

how retarded am i?
Message:
[x] At school, I run into desks, walls, water fountains, or fire extinguishers in the hallway.

[x] I have/had spaghetti for breakfast.

[ ] I can put my feet behind my head.

[ ] My parents have asked if I need help getting out of the car.

[x] At LEAST once a day i'm called a retard.

[ ] I volunteer my time to help people for over 10 hours.

[ ] Used to do my homework in the bathroom before class.

[x] I danced to commercials.

[x] I am obsessed with safety.

[x] I laugh for no particular reason.

[ ] I've tucked my pants in my socks.

[ ] I enjoy tucking my shirt in my pants.

[x] I am a TEXT ADDICT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

[ ] Have no buddies.

[ ] One of my pets is named after me.

[ ] I used to be MEAN in high school.

[ ] I hate chocolates.

[x] I enjoy rap music.

[x] I talk to myself.

[x] I tend to stare at things without even noticing.

[x] You can talk in different voices.

[x] You scream at random.

Now, count out your marked points and multiply it by 5.
Then Report As I am __% Retarded.

i'm 60% retarded!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home