Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, June 08, 2006

For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love
Be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
With every breath I take, will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love

here i am, once again! this is such a wonderful song! we are the reason. (: something happened, just today! thank God! haha. and just early in the morning, it started pouring, and that woke me up, so i decided to do my homework, i started the literature, but only one sentence, but the good thing is, i finished almost all the science.

the trackers are going to thailand! haha aisyah, have fun! FUN. i think serene is gone, then i will have my ear back! haha. going to lydia's house this weekend! right, now all the windows are closed, i'm like living in sauna. haha. but anyway, i'll still live.

i dreamed that i was running 10km. scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home