Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, October 15, 2006

HELLOPEOPLE!

happy birthday hannah! your 21! haha. that was a bibleopolic party. just way too cool. a game of helping others to advantage yourself, so your helping with ulterior motives right. haha. my sister just told me i had to do the card 20 minutes before we left. i screamed. ahhh. haha. but we saw the supposed to meets in the same bus. haha.

may God bless hannah into blooming into an adult!

HELLOPEOPLE!

thank God i'm getting back my results tomorrow, whatever it is, let me be happy about it. yapee! haha. my sister should be home sleeping. why is she on msn?

HELLOPEOPLE!

you cute white bunny made of cotton, i saw you today in precious moments. i'm hinting badly reader! so be nice(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home