Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, July 16, 2006

hello! i know everyone misses me! aye! haha. i sitting at my aunts chair typing this. yes?

saturday!
the usual thing, piano, was supposed to go to pig's beach party, man! cannot make it :( aww. i did finish the whole maths homework! see how good i am? so neat and nice. yesyesyes. and in the night, the niceynicey me and baddybaddy mildredchan were helping melissachan for her singspiration leading and teaching for sunday school. haha. and we helped her for the actions for the songs
"Holy Holy Holy" and
"I can sing of the mercies of the Lord forever"
haha. funny. yesyes

sunday!
haha. i passed up my testimonial to uncle victor, he was like "wah, so small, enlarge!" so that also means i'll have to write it all over on a new piace of paper. yes. and durng bible class, we were supposed to write about the choices you make on one weekday, i chose friday, the day the seniors' guangyang match. haha. i had like about 30 already when i haven't reached school. yay!

right, i have to try to do the zheng wen. let me try my chinese. hehheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home